If you enjoy the spice and flavors of the classic cocktail, you’re sure to enjoy this dip. I used the “Sun Always Rises” mix [available at Taste Unlimited] by the Ernest Hemingway Collection, a little hint of smoke and tang makes this mix one of my new favorites. I created this recipe as something different to try on game day while entertaining guests. The dip is creamy, savory and completely addicting with chips, pretzels, celery, shrimp or anything else you can dip!
- ¾ C Ernest Hemingway "Sun Always Rises" Bloody Mary Mix
- 1 Red Pepper
- 2 Jalapeños
- ½ Small Red Onion
- 2 tbsp Garlic
- 1 tsp Old Bay Spice
- 1 pkg Cream Cheese [softened]
- Juice ½ Lime
- 1 tsp Horseradish
- Allow cream cheese to come to room temperature.
- Begin by de-seeding peppers and chop all vegetables and mix into a bowl.
- Add Bloody Mary Mix and cream cheese either in a bowl or food processor.
- Mix until consistency is smooth and mix in chopped vegetables.
visit hrScene.com for more!